Mission Statement, Values and Ethos
Wrightington Mossy Lea Primary School
“At Mossy Lea, we create a happy, caring and secure environment, where we value our children and encourage each individual to strive for the highest standards of achievement."
Values and Ethos
We recognise the importance of the child's aspirations.
We endeavour, therefore, to foster and engender favourable attitudes towards:-
- learning and responsibility,
- self-reliance and independence,
- self-discipline and control,
- an inner confidence,
- an appreciation of thought for others,
- an ability to communicate with others,
- a sense of belonging within school and within the wider community.